Expressive Erotic Play-
What would it feel like to give your erotic and creative worlds the time and space to joyfully flourish?
Expressive Erotic Play (EEP), is a month-long online solo course that will help you to develop a personal daily practice that connects you to your creative and sensual body. Complete with a worksheets, videos, and two personal coaching calls, we will work together to design a practice that suits your individual needs and desires. Because in a world that often tells us otherwise, your body, your expressions, and your desires are important, valuable, and worth savoring!
This course is set up to be on "drip", meaning every day, you will have access to another section of the curriculum and will get an email notification in your inbox. Dripping the content ensures that people are really slowing down with the material and not jumping too far ahead. There will be worksheets in some of the lectures, and at the end of the class, they will be compiled into one document that you will be able to download. You will receive access to your first lecture one day after your enroll.
In the first week, we will go over foundational concepts for connecting to your body and creativity. The second, third, and fourth weeks will be diving deeper into different aspects such as breath, sound, movement, pleasure mapping, working with grief, etc. If you do not feel called to do the daily experiment, then don't. You are welcome to do what you want to do and can refer back to the sections at any time. Once you purchase this course, you will continue to have access to it, and it will be updated as I receive feedback from you all. I desire that this course is a resource for you now and in the future!
Join from anywhere! The whole class is online, and Internet access is required. This course will be taught through Teachable.
Open enrollment begins May 23rd, 2020! However, you can sign up anytime after May 23rd because this is a solo exploration class–this means you get to start whenever you are ready! Please note enrollment will close once there is enough registered students and open it back up again when there are openings for the class. This is to ensure River is not overwhelmed! The class take a month to complete.
WHO IS FACILITATING?
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS?
You will need:
- A sketchbook of any size. Your sketchbook will be something to journal your thoughts and ideas in, write poetry, make collages, draw, etc. While I understand some people may be doing performance art like music, it will still be helpful to have a dedicated place to write about your experiences.
- Access to a printer to print out worksheets. You can also write the answers to your questions in your sketchbook if you do not have a printer.
- A pdf reader if you choose to download the worksheets.
- You will need a quiet and undisturbed place for 45 min-60 min a day to be alone. You do have one day off each week for rest and integration. Expressive Erotic Play is a self-pleasure class, which means you are welcome to be as clothed or unclothed as you like during your practices. While I understand there may be difficulties with finding space in current pandemic restrictions, I am here to help you come up with some ideas to support your practice while living in close quarters with other people. For example, some folx like to do their self-pleasure practice in the bath and then make art, while some like to play with expanding creative and erotic energy while fully clothed in a mediation space. If you are struggling with how to make it work in your current living conditions, please reach out to me at email@example.com, and we can try to come up with some ideas.
- Any fun toys or lube that you like. Treat yourself! Set up your space with things that make you feel warm and safe like blankets, pillows, candles, etc. We will talk more about making your space in the first week.
- The internet! It seems obvious, but you will need to be able to access to good internet for the course materials and one-on-one sessions.
- All one-on-one sessions will be over zoom. Each participant will get a private link and password for their sessions. If you don't have zoom, please download it. It's free! You will be able to book your session on the second day of the course.
- Any art materials that feel exciting for you to work with! It doesn't matter if you have never tried a medium before––this is your chance to play!
- An open heart! Suspend all judgements about yourself!
DO I ALREADY HAVE TO HAVE A CREATIVE PRACTICE?
Nope! This class is perfect if you want to begin a creative practice but don't know how to start. If you have an artistic practice, this is an opportunity to receive support and learn something new about your process.
DO I ALREADY HAVE T HAVE AN EROTIC PRACTICE?
Nope! This class will help you to practice centering pleasure and body enjoyment with the direct support of a skilled Somatic Sex Educator, River Drosera. If you already have an erotic practice, this class is an opportunity to explore how your creativity impacts your pleasure.
What is the class tuition?
For videos, worksheets and complied workbook at the end, 2 one hour private coaching zoom calls with River, and continued access to the material $395