EXPRESSIVE EROTIC PLAY
What would it feel like to give your erotic and creative worlds the time and space to joyfully flourish?
CLASS BEGINS OCTOBER 17TH 2018
The Erotic Arts Project will be hosting a month long online class dedicated to the Expressive Erotic Play practice. Complete with videos, a workbook, four weekly group calls, and two private coaching calls with River, you can explore your creativity and erotic body with individual and communal support.
- Sliding scale $300- $350 for ISSS students. This course will count as an elective upon completion of course requirements specific to ISSS Students.
ISSS student elective requirements:
- must complete 5 out of 7 days a week of Expressive Erotic Play Practice
- submit weekly email update to River of your Expressive Erotic Play journaling and pictures of sketchbook/art. A loving reminder that your art does not have to be finished pieces! They can be sketches, poetry, photos, etc.
- come to all four weekly group Zoom calls
- Book two hour long private coaching calls with River.
- Sliding scale $200-$250 for Certified Sexological Bodyworkers and Certified Somatic Sex Educators.
Join from anywhere! The whole class is online and Internet access is required. Depending on the size of the class and interest, you may have the option to share the work you create during the class in an art show in the San Francisco Bay Area for an additional fee. Fee covers printing materials and costs.
October 17th- November 14th
Join from anywhere! The entire class is online and internet access is required. Depending on the size of the class, you may have the option to share the work you create during the class in an art show in the San Francisco Bay Area for an additional fee. Fee covers printing materials and costs.
WHO IS FACILITATING?
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS?
You will need a sketchbook, whatever creative supplies you want, any erotic play toys/lubes you like, and a place where you can be quiet and have the option to be unclothed for an hour and to engage in quiet reflection/journaling. You will also need access to internet.
DO I ALREADY HAVE TO HAVE A CREATIVE PRACTICE?
Nope! This class is perfect if you want to begin a creative practice but don't know how to start. If you have a creative practice, this is an opportunity to join in community, receive support and learn something new about your process.
DO I ALREADY HAVE TO HAVE AN EROTIC PRACTICE?
Nope! This is an opportunity to start centering pleasure and body enjoyment in your life with the direct support of a group and skilled Somatic Sex Educator, River Drosera, and the support of a group of peers who are learning and growing right along with you. If you already have an erotic practice, this class is an opportunity to dive deeper into how creativity impacts your pleasure and be nourished and inspired by a group of fellow erotic explorers.
WHAT WILL THE CLASS INCLUDE?
I'm so glad you asked!
In addition to the four online group calls and two individual coaching sessions, the course includes videos to watch AND a workbook to support you with your practice. Check out the class outline below for more information!